- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Surfers Paradise, Queensland
- Product code: PVTSUPTOUR
*****For large groups over 8 please contact us at 0423716625*****
- Basic lesson included & water safety briefing
- All SUP equipment provided
- 2 hour Guided tour of the waterways of the Gold Coast flat water only. Location to be determined
- Photos included
- Fun for all the family – children ages 8+ in private group tour
- Life-jackets available
- Drinking water provided
- Tours depart on requested time if available. Early bookings required, (weather permitting)
- Have you spotted paddlers on the water and thought to yourself I must do that “one day”. Well here on the Gold Coast it is your time to get on the water and experience this awesome activity and exploring Surfers Paradise from the water. We have the best weather and paddle conditions on etc Gold Coast. The tour is on flat water only, and we can choose the best location to launch from, so it is fun & easy
Imagine paddling past the high rise hotels or yachts one minute, and then cruising past the mangroves enjoying nature at its best! The Best of both worlds. Its an awesome feeling standing on your paddle board cruising with the dolphins & creating amazing photos for you to share later with friends & family. We have numerous rest stops according to your group. Look around when you are paddling as you never know what you may spot…. there is an abundance of bird life, you may see the local family of peacock or perhaps a dolphin or 2.
The calm waters create ease of learning SUP (stand up paddle) and your instructor will be with you every step of the way. Whether you choose to meander along taking in the peace and tranquility or racing everyone and testing your paddle skills, you will enjoy SUP fully and want to do it again and again. We love to SUP and we love to share the experience with you.
Fitness and Experience
Minimum age 8
No experience required
Must be able to tread water (life jackets available)
Medium fitness required
What to Bring/Wear
- Wear whatever you feel comfortable in – gym gear or swimwear suitable (no denim)
- Sun protection
- Rash vest or long sleeve T-shirt (This is for sun protection – optional)
- No footwear required whilst paddling
What is Supplied
- We supply all stand up paddle equipment including board, paddle and leg rope
- Instructor – Tour guide
- Life jackets are available on request
- Drinking water
- Paddlers should allow 2.15 hours for this experience
- Stand up paddle boarding is fun, exciting and also very relaxing. As a fitness regime SUP (stand up paddle) is becoming more popular as paddlers find it is a calorie burner even if you are leisurely meandering on the water.
- Go Vertical SUP has the best quality boards on the Gold Coast & Surfing QLD accredited instructors.