- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Melbourne, Victoria
- Product code: 0007
Curious about local Australian spirits and liquor? Always wanted to discover hidden bars down mysterious Melbourne laneways? Then this tour is for you!
On this 3-hour journey, we explore street art and discover hidden bars down Melbourne’s famous laneways.
At each bar, we will discover a new Australian alcohol, from Rum to Whiskey and Gin, learning about the distilling process and what makes our Australian spirits like no other
- Local Melbourne guide for the evening
- Visit 3 hidden bars located in the laneways of Melbourne CBD
- See local street art down these dark mysterious laneways
- Learn stories of the history of Melbourne.
- Taste 3 types of Australian liquor – Rum, Whisky and Gin – All brewed in Melbourne.
- Opportunity to purchase exciting new cocktails with local spirits
- Live Jazz music and cheese platter to share at final venue
Meeting Point: Corner of Lonsdale St and Elizabeth St, in front of the camera store.
*Once tour is booked & paid for, you will receive an email within 24 hours with further details including inner city meeting points, times, and what to bring.
**We reserve the right to cancel tours if minimum numbers are not met. If tours are cancelled, you will be contacted and offered a free date change or refund.