- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Urangan, Queensland
- Product code: FR00001
An Adrenaline Packed Adventure!
Explore the breathtaking waters of the Great Sandy Strait Marine Park as we guide across the bay and cruise the coastline of the magnificent Fraser Island.
You too will discover for yourself why it is a World Heritage listed site.
- Approx. 2.5 hrs of Adrenaline packed jetskiing
- Entertaining and informative tuition and guidance to provide you with lasting memories
- Free Photo’s of your tour provided on facebook
- Go pro mounts on some jet skis to capture your memories
- Whales, Sea turtles, Dugongs, Sea birds and Dolphins are often encountered on this adventure.
What to bring:
- Rash shirt
- Change of clothes
- A sense of adventure and willingness to have fun!
Meeting & Times:
Meeting in our floating office (The Whale Information Centre), Pier A, Great Sandy Straits Marina, Buccaneer Drive, Urangan at 0915 for 0930 briefing. Tour returns at 1300.
$149.50 p/p Twin share or $299 per jetski(Crazy fuel prices lately have forced us into a slight price increase in recent times, the first time in 3 years! We apologise for any inconvenience)