- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Tasmania
- Product code: BIDH
- Pickup from accommodation or Hobart travel and information centre: to depart at 7:30am
- Drive to fishing town of Kettering (40mins), scenic boat trip to Bruny Island (20mins)
- Morning Tea at Bruny Island Cheese Co – we view map and give welcome to the Island.
- Spend the morning walking to Mars Bluff (2.5hours), enjoying the views of Adventure Bay and beyond.
- Lunch will be at the iconic Hotel Bruny, with a menu full of local produce to choose from.
- The afternoon will be spent visiting scenic lookouts with short walks. Cloudy Bay – a local surfers hot shot with views over South Bruny National Park and the Southern Ocean.
- Climb the stairs for the iconic ‘Neck’ photo.
- If time permits, we can finish the day at local food producers – Honey, Oysters or Whiskey.
- Return to Hobart between 6:30, traffic depending.