- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: FJ10R
OUR MOST POPULAR BLUE MOUNTAINS DAY TOUR
- Visit Featherdale Wildlife Park, Sydney’s ultimate hands-on wildlife experience. Hand feed kangaroos, see Koalas, penguins, wombats and a crocodile.
- The Ultimate Blue Mountains Experience
If you are in Sydney on a short stay, this tour will suit. As well as the essential Blue Mountains tourist destinations – Echo Point and the Three Sisters, Scenic Cableway, Skyway and Railway. We visit an award winning interactive wildlife park, also included is a 2 course lunch. Beat the traffic home on our privately chartered cruise right up the middle of the Parramatta River.
Our coach will take you there, driven by our experienced driver/guide whose fully informed and researched commentary will make your discovery tour a delight to remember.
We leave the city in our air-conditioned coach and head west for the Blue Mountains .
At the award winning Featherdale Wildlife Park make friends with cuddly koalas and wombats, hand feed kangaroos in the fantastic people friendly interactive enclosures . See dingoes, reptiles and a large variety of birds.
A 2 course lunch is included at a Cafe in Leura. See the historic township of Katoomba, following the scenic cliff drive we take in the Jamison Valley and Australia’s Grand Canyon .
Visit the Spectacular Three Sisters , a towering rock formation overlooking the Jamison Valley.
At our next stop ride on the Scenic Railway and Scenic Cableway.
Travel across the Valley on the Scenic Skyway, to enjoy breathtaking views.
On the return trip enjoy a relaxing Fantasea River Cruise along the Parramatta River to Darling Harbour or Circular Quay where your tour concludes.
If you only have time for one trip, THIS IS IT!
- Daily courtesy hotel pick-ups in CBD area
- Tour includes a visit to an Interactive Wildlife Park to meet Australia’s unique collection of native animals
- Free souvenir koala
- Walk amongst and feed kangaroos and wallabies in the interactive kangaroo walk through area
- Learn about aboriginal customs
- A 2 course lunch is included
- Walk along the Boardwalk under the ancient rainforest canopy
- See the Three Sisters rock formation
- Ride on the Scenic Cableway, Scenic Railway and Skyway.
- River Cruise Included
PLEASE NOTE: Prams and Strollers are not permitted on the Scenic Railway and sections of the scenic walkway are not wheelchair accessible.
STUDENTS (from 13 – 18 years old) please use the Student Rate at time of booking.